Minister of Students
Crossroads Baptist Church
Job Summary: Responsible for developing and implementing the Student Ministry with a focus on students in 7th grade through college age.
- Plan, develop, implement, and provide oversight for all aspects of the Student Ministry.
- Lead/teach Bible study/lessons as needed including Sunday and weeknights.
- Organize student outings such as summer camps or outreach events for students to hear the gospel message; plan opportunities for discipleship to assist students to become spiritually mature Christians.
- Provide opportunities, encourage, and lead students to get involved in all areas of the church including outside mission opportunities, witnessing events, and service projects.
- Recruit, train, and oversee volunteers for student programs, and activities.
- Provide spiritual guidance, mentorship, counseling, and support.
- Exhibit strong relationship skills by excelling in reconciliation patience and peace-making.
The successful candidate would:
- Support the Senior Pastor, Constitution, Bylaws, Vision, and Values of Crossroads Baptist
- Church and minister in alignment with our Statement of Faith (as outlines in the Baptist Faith and Message.)
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Christ and meet the Biblical qualifications for a pastor as outlined in I Timothy 3.
- Have a deep commitment to Christ. A strong desire to share the gospel and especially have a heart for students.
Education qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required; Seminary Degree preferred; Vocational church experience a plus.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org