Extended Stay Program
The Memphis Union Mission’s Men’s Extended Stay Program has been established to help transition men to self-sufficient living. It is not intended to be a permanent residence, but rather a place where men prepare for their future. The Opportunity Center Pastor may be able to help men find permanent housing or even help with other areas of their life.
The Opportunity Center is intended to be a safe a quiet place. Some of the benefits are:
- a Christian-based program
- a respectful, safe environment
- Three meals a day
- A lounge & recreation area with cable TV
- Affordable washer and dryer facilities
- Complimentary hygiene products are available
For more information, please contact Rev. Andre Randolph at 901-410-2059.