The Extended Stay Pastor will support the ministry of Memphis Union Mission by providing pastoral focus to clients and guests of the Extended Stay Program and Restoration Program.
- Must be a born-again believer striving to live a sanctified life under the
Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Must be an active member of a local bible believing church.
- Must agree with the Mission’s doctrinal and vision statements.
- Must manage personal finances in such a way as to bring honor to Christ.
- Must be a person of high personal integrity.
- Flexible- to be determined.
- Could be FT or PT
- Education: A college degree and/or seminary training desirable. Seminary students are encouraged to apply.
- Ordination: Must be ordained or licensed as a minister of the Gospel by a conservative, evangelical denomination which aligns with the Mission’s doctrinal beliefs.
- Experience: Demonstrated attitude and ability to compassionately serve and love people.
- Must be able to teach and preach
- Must be able to counsel men where they are in their lives
Position Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Strong people skills with the ability to promote teamwork and work well with other employees and clients.
- Must have excellent listening skills with demonstrated empathy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, resistant to clutter, and not a procrastinator.
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail orientation.
Position Knowledge Requirements:
- Working knowledge of computers, word processing, spreadsheets, and office procedures.
- Understanding of biblical application with discernment
For further information please contact:
- Dr. Randy Daniel