Your church can be a part of spiritual renewal for Memphis & the Mid-South!
- Choose a date on the calendar (like the 15th or 20th of each month, etc.) when your church will commit to pray and fast for 24 hours. Fasting is doing without food for spiritual purposes. You can fast all day or for 1 or 2 meals.
- Your church can take 24 hours or partner with another church for 12 hours each.
- Ask individuals to take 30 minutes on that day of the month and pray.
- You may not be able to fill all the hours, but as you pray, believe God to raise up more prayer warriors!
- You can fast all day, from 1 meal, or from a particular food. God will give you wisdom on what He wants you to fast from.
- Bellevue will provide a sample prayer guide each month—you can use this or change this prayer guide to fit the needs of your church. You can come up with your own prayer guide or not have a prayer guide— IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU!
To find out more about how Austin, TX and other cities are experiencing God through this prayer movement, read the book, City of Prayer: transform your community through Praying Churches, written by Trey Kent and Kie Bowman.
If you have more questions or would like to sign up for a day of the month, please contact:
- Minister of Evangelism, Discipleship, and Prayer at Bellevue
- (901) 347-5750