Come and be a part of the Memphis renewal! We will be assisting with the renovation/rebuild of the new Send Relief Ministry Center in Memphis and assisting the current church plant, Dwelling Place Church, through a multi-phase project.
What will you do?
Phase One: DEMO. We will be removing drywall/ceiling tiles/flooring damaged by rainwater from roof damage. Other needs are determined on an ongoing basis.
Phase Two: Continuation of demo as needed and begin the rebuild process through light construction (drywall installation, ceiling tile installation, painting, flooring).
During this event you will be removing carpet, ceiling tile and insulation. You will also be sweeping, collecting, and bagging debris.
Sign up on the day you can serve:
- July 13 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1847
- July 18 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1848
- July 19 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1849
- July 20 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1850
- July 21 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1851
- July 25 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1852
- July 26 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1853
- July 27 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1854
- July 28 – https://volunteer.sendrelief.org/Projects/1855